Carbs and Sugar

Nikki Follis
Nikki Follis Posts: 7 ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in Conquering Sugar
That looks like a great resource, Sharon.  Are you aware of a similar one that does the same for wild/foraged foods?

Comments

• Cherlynn
    Cherlynn Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I am trying hard to totally give up sugar.  It's out of our house but I hide treats for myself to eat occasionally.  My husband has been dealing with cancer and we are doing everything we can to kill it totally off.  Went 2 years with no meat-- that really drove me crazy! I have severe food allergies and meat is something I can eat as long as the animal wasn't feed a GMO diet. I limit myself to one little square of chocolate per day but I skip some days.  I can't have anything GMO or my throat swells shut.  I must confess I felt better when I didn't eat any grains.  I am sure I'd feel better yet if I totally cut out sugar like my husband has.  Maybe you can help me conquer my sugar cravings!
  • karenjanicki
    karenjanicki Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭

I know I need to quit sugar. Sometimes I feel like sugar and carbs dictate my life. This is the first course here I started because I know how important it is for my physical and emotional health. I'm very grateful for this course and I'm praying it helps!