Mites on rose bushes
- Orange Essential Oil Cleaner – Dilute 1 teaspoon per gallon of water. Use as needed by spraying on leaves. Good coverage is important: Wet leaf surfaces to the point of drip.
- Soap Spray – Mix ½ teaspoon natural non toxic mild dish soap (or Dr Bronners Castile liquid soap) and 1 teaspoon cooking oil in a 1-quart sprayer filled with water. Spray liberally over entire plant.
- Bring in Ladybugs – To keep aphids in check, release ladybugs on the affected plant. They will stay as long as there is shelter and host bugs to feed on. (my go to)
- Natural predator mites (my go to)
- Blast with Water – Aphids may also be dislodged by a strong jet of water.
- Neem oil diluted
- Dr Zymes has a great product
0 · Share on Twitter