Daily salt sole...to stimulate adrenals

Laurie
This is a pretty good overview of what a salt sole is and how it benefits your body https://www.thefamilythathealstogether.com/make-sole-water-three-reasons/
I have no affiliation with the site or blogger
basically real salt (pink salt, celtic salt, sea salt, grey and black salts are high in mineral and trace mineral content so it supports your energy, adrenals and also supports detoxification. Ive been drinking this on and off for almost a decade now :)

Happy Healing
Heather

Comments

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin
    edited October 2018
    So then, I am going to pick your brain a bit further.

Do you know what the mineral content differences might be between all these various salts or are they so minimal that it makes no difference which you choose?
  • H_D
    H_D Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I prefer Himalayan salt its got 84 of the minerals and trace minerals the body needs....Indian black salt has an egg flavor (great for making deviled eggs, not so much for seasoning your Italian red gravy lol)
    this website outlines each salt a little
    https://www.ecowatch.com/9-different-kinds-of-salt-which-is-the-healthiest-1891079937.html
  • H_D
    edited October 2018
    the difference is how the minerals got to the salt..whether its from the sea, from volcanic ash, from iron rich mountains etc..so the mineral content does differ, if you are planning to make a salt sole then you want to use Himalayan pink salt (which I purchase in 25 lb bags lol)

happy healing
    heather
  • LaurieLovesLearning
    edited October 2018
    Awesome. Thank you so much!
  • AndreaDennin
    AndreaDennin Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I’ve struggled with low adrenals all my life. I love the pink salt the best. I use it in food and medicinal baths!

• Johann
    Johann Posts: 16
    edited November 2018
    Adrenals accumulate stress, so the best way to cure could be internal with simple meditation, and externally with acupressure. A balanced diet adds to it.
  • H_D
    edited November 2018
    @Johann
    have you ever tried to meditate when your HPA-Axis is in a state of disruption or your adrenals have been in a state of fight/flight/freeze for years..its near impossible to relax and focus in meditation. Been there, tried it, it was not effective for me, I needed the actual nutrition in my body along with the spiritual practice to heal from adrenal failure in my case. it may be effective to someone who is still functioning but a little stressed for a short time to reset their bodys, but once someone gets the point of dis-regulation, we really do need a combination of spiritual and physical work to heal.

Happy Healing
    Heather
  • Cherlynn
    Cherlynn Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I was disappointed that the study you listed did not include Real Salt.  Real Salt is mined in Utah from the ancient sea beds there.  I first became aware of Real Salt when a close friend was battling  end stage cancer.  She was mixing 1/4 teaspoon of  real salt into a quart of filtered water and drinking it throughout the day.  It totally stopped her pain.  I have used real salt ever since.  I have tried  Himalayan  Salt but did not get the same results as I have had with real salt.
  • LaurieLovesLearning
    edited November 2018
    Cherlynn, that is fascinating. I might pass that on to a friend of mine to see if that might help him out with some pain.