Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Any one got some help for strong bone-on-bone spinal damage. — The Grow Network Community
Do something - either follow or get out of the way

-Ted turner

Any one got some help for strong bone-on-bone spinal damage.

taking into consideration nothing else is medically wrong and you arent on any pharmaceuticals...for pain I recommend Cannabis oil or CBD oil topically and internally (dosed correctly) whatever is available to you, turmeric, ginger and boswellia are all also great natural remedies for inflammation and pain, hyaluronic acid (internally) to build up the joint tissue (ive had clients ready for knee replacements due to bone on bone, 6 weeks on hyaluronic acid and the doc said there was no need for the procedures) , start drinking a well made bone broth will help the soft tissue and collagen buildup in the joints,  things like comfrey cream, andrographis, glucosamine and chondroitin, increase your Omega 3 fatty acids, know where your vitamin d levels are if they are low raise them, SAMe is great find what works for you.

Along with things to add, there are also foods you should avoid like the plague..cut out and eliminate things like sugar, processed foods, grains, caffeine, soda, dairy all cause joint health to decline or prevent it from building up.

ensure your diet is full of organic fresh food and pasture raised and grass fed beef and chicken, that you get the right amount of water per day

Happy Healing

Heather

Comments

• bmaverickbmaverick Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Randy,

Heather has some great info there.  I'll chime in with finding a good arnica cream/gel to apply to the lower back as well.  Avoid the ones with Menthol and low extract percentages.

Why arnica?  With the pain you are going through, chances are your muscles have tightened up much and are stressed as well.   This will help the muscles relax and the nerves from throbbing.
    Many people in the athletic sports us this as the first go-to for all natural, no side effect cream/gel.
    Do not apply to any open wounds.
    https://vita-myr.com/products/vita-myr-arnica-sports-cream

• edited February 2019
    Thank you Sir, and yes I had 19 nerve burns. By the end of the any day it's the Ten's unit maxed out.Even go ice to skin using 6 one after another and that's just for a trip to Wal-Mart and even riding the cart. what's bad you know what your back going to feel like if you do something and you have to talk yourself into it.
  • edited February 2019
    Thank you for the info. But my state has yet to make up their minds on it.
  • LaurieLovesLearningLaurieLovesLearning Moderator Manitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 2,384 admin
    edited February 2019
    There are also herbs to correct nerve damage. Although yours is extensive, maybe you can find something here?

https://www.livestrong.com/article/336866-herbs-that-heal-nerve-damage

https://www.livestrong.com/article/541495-vitamins-that-help-a-pinched-nerve-heal/: 600 milligrams per day of alpha-lipoic acid together with 360 milligrams per day of GLA for 90 days. Results showed significant reduction in pain and significant improvement in function.

Avocados and Ginkgo also can help heal nerves.

I hope you can find relief.
  • greenleafgreenleaf Posts: 19 ✭✭

If you are able to get on and off it safely, simply resting head down an inclined exercise board can help relieve the stress. It allows gravity to stop pulling/grinding on the bone edges for a little while.

• Before you do this, check with your doctor! By doing the incline you can make things move and cause more harm than good. I know cause I ask. But do to other problems I will lose the use of my legs over time and there is no fixing it. Mine is so bad I ending up getting 19 nerve burns to help with pain. But I still get to to have pain so bad that it has caused me to shattered teeth is my sleep. The exposed nerves are nothing to compare to my back and I don't even feel my teeth. The way the doctors broke it to me . "Anyplace, Any Time". Put every day I thank God for giving me another day, I just hope I can hold out to walk my Daughter down the aisle.

Hillibilly

• toreytorey Posts: 1,604 admin

I would suggest that you seek out a homeopath. At the very least they should be able to offer you some relief from the nerve pain.

• bcabrobinbcabrobin Posts: 167 ✭✭✭

What are your magnesium levels?

If they are low or even low normal, this can cause nerve/mussle pain. I had to play with how many pills I take to get the dose that works.

Try herbs: Boneset, mullein many others

• Obiora EObiora E Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭

Also to increase Magnesium levels if you have Hickory trees around you can make a hot tea with the bark (in particular Shagbark Hickory). You can take the bark that falls off in the Fall, roast it after scrubbing (if desired), let it dry, and then make a tea. It is very high in Magnesium (Hickory is said to have the highest plant source of Magnesium).