Treating urinary tract infections. Altenatives to antibiotics?
things to research further and ponder, increase vitamin C to bowl tolerance, increase fiber intake, drink LOTS of water, Uva Ursi and goldenseal herbs are great for resolving infections and UTI's..his specific one connected to anti- biotics so start healing the gut, bone broth, maybe add a probiotic (100bn cultures) Take a diuretic to flush out the bladder..Apple cider vinegar, celery juice, dandelion, fennel, green tea, nettle and parsley are some other natural diuretics used effectively in treating UTI's. Avoid things like avoid alcohol, caffeine, soft drinks, chocolates, refined, spicy and processed food and sugar this all feeds the infection. But there is more to using herbs than using an herb to rid oneself of a symptom..changing dietary habits, lifestyle choices, exercise, sleep are all factors in reoccurring infections and lowered immune function. you could also try homeopathic Bacillus Proteus 30C dilution.
0 · Share on Twitter
This discussion has been closed.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter