Pine Pollen users unite! What has been your experience?
@Marjory Wildcraft and I have been experimenting with pine pollen. We like to eat it straight, and it can make for some slightly hilarious situations. Ever tried to talk with a mouth full of pine pollen? 😂
If you have used pine pollen, what are your experiences with it and how did you prefer to take it?
This morning I used a different sort of spoon to take mine and ended up making a complete mess.. channeling my inner bumble-bee!
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter