Offers. Please explain.

ines871
ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

New here so forgive please not knowing which categories these questions appropriate for. From several GN members, on a continuing basis this past month we've received many offers for various products. So we have lots pf questions. Not having time to correspond with each person separately, is it Ok to ask here & people in the know... can impart the knowledge ?

For instance, https://thegrownetwork.com/strong-and-sexy-infusions/ $90 for one month of Nettle-leaf+Raspberry-leaf+Oatstraw, yes ? - And never need to take any other Supplements. So what about the other minerals found in Optimal healthy bone (not in other foods, nor in these 3 herbs), how do we get them ?

Before asking other questions, waiting for feedback. Thank you πŸ™‚

Comments

• H_D
    H_D Posts: 384 ✭✭✭

not sure about never needing anything else but are you looking for a specific mineral and its action? is there a specific question? as for the product, yes its the 3 herbs, herb monographs and some herbal flavor enhancers.

Personally you can message me anytime or post a message in the natural and home medicine forum and I do my best to answer as many questions as I can, I am a classical naturopath, clinical herbalist, Homeoprophylaxis provider, and Upledger trained Cranio-Sacral Practitioner (among other expertise lol).

Happy Healing

heather

• ines871

Thank you again Heather.

And thank you in advance for your insightful suggestions in the new thread πŸ™‚

• ines871

Hi again,

in the Library are Articles to read, & one 'mp4' Growing Leucaena: The Fertility Tree.

Optionally can we read... that instead ?, please πŸ™‚

• ines871

on u-tube found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQgw8d8YglI

"Spring Home-medicine summit 2018" does this event Repeat this year ?

• H_D
  • H_D

They usually do new ones every year with new presenters..this goes for all of the summits out there..you get an option to purchase the info on a thumb drive but usually not repeated.

• ines871

as I just this April discovered Marjory, & you wonderful people here, I wondered about another Home-medicine summit, so I asked. Thanks Heather for " new ones every year with new presenters.. ". - I asked partly because currently we have NO funds for paying for classes, or kits, or memberships, or anything. -

Disease in our family is stretching... our resources thin. Further, medical malpractice(s) made it hard for me to continue working but the bills need to be paid, so I force myself. And by God's Grace & prayerful friends we continue blessed, including multiple Gardening projects that I alone also originate, create & tend to. - Am not complaining, just trying to explain.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin

It sounds as though you might benefit from the Remedy series that starts on June 4. I posted a new link to an old thread.

I found that it ate up a lot of our data, but the information was fantastic. It is done in HD. Maybe things will be different now that I have changed my YouTube video settings. You really should watch it. You might find what you need or it might put you on a path to learn more.

I also like watching anything done by K.P. Khalsa. He is very experienced in Ayurveda, Chinese & Western medicine. He is highly qualified & respected. He often does free courses. You might be able to do a YouTube search. His site is https://www.internationalintegrative.com/faculty/karta-purkh-singh-khalsa

If you sign up, you won't get tons of emails, but you will get notifications for both free and paid courses. You can watch them later at your convenience to...as long as you have registered for the specific class. That is helpful.

He is also featured on The Shift Network sometimes. Any free chance I get, I enjoy learning from him.

As much as possible, I am about free information. ;)

• H_D

I did love the Remedy Series

• ines871

Yes Heather thanks again. At this time in my garden Adventures I thought so too, so yesterday I'd already registered for β€œRemedy: Ancient Medicine for Modern Illness." And look forward to it .

This continued yet also new adventure best fits into a new discussion. Stay tuned πŸ™‚

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Ines871, wow it sounds like you have a big load on your shoulders right now. The Remedy series is quite good. TGN hoses an annual "Home Medicine Sumiit" which we will air this October. It's free for the week and as @Heather mentioned, you can purchase the whole bundle on a usb. I love this business model where we give everything away for free as there are many who just don't have the funds right now. And, these things do cost us a small fortune to put on, so I am deeply grateful to those who do purchase and help support the event.

• ines871

Hi Laurie, - True, I found him also an Amazing healer. - And 1 of my family-members currently is checking into everything I shared, because we are HOPEFUL he will regain his ability to move... & walk... & garden again..., & dare I voice it even enjoy with me

our Icesk8 passion...

• ines871

@Marjory Wildcraft ok: Get Your 100% Pure Equisetum hyemale Tooth Powder While Supplies Last!

Hand-wildcrafted by Doug Simons himself! Carefully harvested from the most pristine of natural habitats, far from any chemical residues or toxins. I've been searching for years for a supply of Equisetum hyemale powder with the quality and purity I can trust.

You'll receive 1 full ounceβ€”a month's supply if used as Doug recommends. This is the herb (in an easy-to-take powder form) that is featured and highly recommended in Doug Simons' video, "Alternatives To Dentists."

To Help You Experience The Power Of This Special Herb

Your Equisetum hyemale purchase comes with these FREE BONUSES (a $180 value):

• Horsetail Companion e-Book
    • Convenient Measuring Spoon
    • FREE Grow Network Membership

Questions: How do we pay for the $40.00 powder?, and is the "FREE Grow Network Membership" for the Honor's Lab ?