🍄 Lasagna Stuffed Mushrooms 🍄
Hey guys! I thought I would share one of favorite and easy weeknight meals, lasagna stuffed portobello mushrooms.
These shrooms' are pretty easy to customize. I've made them in a variety of ways...including adding basil, spinach, and even with a thin layer of oven ready lasagna noodles. However, my tried and true recipe includes spicy Italian sausage, marinara, ricotta, and mozzarella.
- Clean the brown ribs from the mushrooms creating a nice bowl for the 'lasagna'
- Remove Italian sausage from casing and press down into the shrooms'
- Add some ricotta and marinara
- Top with Italian cheeses
- Bake at 375° for approx. 40 minutes
I hope you enjoy these easy weeknight delights!
💓 _ Ruth
DISCLAIMER: I post a lot of food related posts here on the TGN forums...and I believe cooking is BOTH an ART and a SCIENCE. However, I'm not very scientific. [Read] 📖: I don't always use exact measurements or even recipes for that matter! So, my best advice to you...The internet is your best friend! Look it up...figure it out...and make your own extraordinary dish! #youdoyou
This Week's Leaders
- 607 All Categories
- 19 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 24 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 187 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 371 Current Events & Breaking News
- 967 Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.1K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 382 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 27 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 243 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 287 The Homestead: DIY
- 795 Personal Journals
- 72 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter