Coming soon to a park, farm, or forest near you!
This week has been utterly exhausting.. But in the best of ways! I thought this move would be the easiest one yet, but man was I wrong...
After a ton a of work getting moved in and kinda set up, I believe everything has successfully passed the ever important Poshi Inspection.
There's still a ton of stuff to do, and most of my belongings are still in boxes...
I'll post a video intro to my new roving home just as soon as I can. But first thing first, I had to tag it.
Gotta represent, ya know! 😎
Back to unpacking for me, and this afternoon I get the lovely job of setting up my septic line for the first time... Wish me luck! 😂
Check back later and I'll tell you how it went...
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter