Be sure to shake those CBD oils before measuring your portion
I had difficulty taking my oral dose of CBD oil because of the terrible taste. I later found out that I should shake the bottle, and suddenly the oil tasted okay. I just needed to mix the medicine first.
BTW: I have only noticed a subtle effect from my CBD oil; that's okay because I am taking it to reduce arthritis pain and to help me sleep at night.
The CBD cream absorbs well and is effective at reducing or elimanating headaches when I rub a small amount behind both ears and on the center of my forehead.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter