A pleasantly surprising (and pain saving..) use I found for CBD Freeze Roll-on (Hint: ☀️☀️☀️)
I want to share my story of triumph over agony!
So I was kind of an idiot a couple weeks ago and let myself get a terrible sunburn. One that you wake up from two days later in excruciating, non-stop tingling pain. It was all over my neck, back, and chest.
I tried EVERYTHING. I tried the natural remedies. I was desperate enough and even tried the store-bought remedies. Nothing even phased the pain. No exaggeration here, it may have been the worst I've ever felt.
I saw the CBD Freeze on my bathroom counter and on a whim tried it on a section of my back.. just to test. After a couple minutes I felt a very warm, almost painless burning sensation on the area it was applied. That faded into a nice coolness. I immediately applied the rollon to the rest of my burn and was able to find comfort until the burn healed naturally over the next couple of days.
I don't believe in panaceas, but dang if that cbd freeze isn't close to becoming one for me. 😉
I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct category! I guess I should add a disclaimer since I am not a medical professional. Try this at your own risk? blah blah blah. Or better yet, don't be an idiot like me and just avoid getting burnt in the first place. 😅
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter