I'm gathering up all the supplies I need to grow some leafy greens and herbs in my super small-scale aquaponics-in-a-jar setup.
Does anyone here have experience with liquid fertilizers/nutrients? I'm wondering what brands may be best to start out with? Especially with limited space and keeping weight in mind, I'd love to find a powdered mix that I could then mix up in water as needed.
Does anyone know of a "feeding chart" sort of guide for what types of plants need what sort of nutrients when grown soil-less? I have been looking them all up individually but figured it was worth asking if anyone knows of a sort of repository for that info too.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter