Rural paid job opportunity: 'Nature Therapy'
We who were either born &/or raised in Nature & for whom "growing our own food" is the normal daily way to live & thrive, have become the increasingly vast minority.
As too many of our villages, were gobbled up by towns which were merged with cities which became bigger cities which became mega-cities, those people no longer either remember, & their children have NO clue, where food, let alone Real/True/Healthy food originates from. - "Don't all eggs grow on a shelf in a store?"
Words such as 'modern' married to 'progress' have found Evidence in a bazillion/unending "Chronic dis-eases" totally unknown to the Indigenous & us, the healthy minority. - Thus a Rural paid job opportunity may be to your liking: https://www.toledoblade.com/a-e/living/2019/08/17/off-the-beaten-path-forest-therapy-enthusiasts-commune-with-nature/stories/20190818016
What do you think?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter