Most Delightful Plant To Grow??
For me, its two plants-luffa and tumeric. Turmeric just amazes me, not sure why. In this area, Luffa must be planted as soon as the ground warms, found transplanting if started inside really slows the plant down and I harvest literally at the last possible moment, the evening prior to the first frost. Luffa insists I pay attention. What is your favorite?
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter