No smelly beast, & quite clean, so how often do you bathe?
Before you assume this as another crazy subject (of mine), read here: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/06/i-stopped-showering-and-life-continued/486314/
Personally, I still wash my hands often to prevent communicable diseases. And too once weekly shampoo to clean up oily secretions from sweat & sebaceous glands at the base of hair follicles. Too whenever, or 4x a year it's nice to remember what a wonderful Lavender 🙂 soak feels like, for about an hour+. - But the rest of the time, I play in the garden daily, & too many other important activities come calling...
Body odor is caused by bacteria that live on our skin & hair. Well, what if no offensive odor exists. - What if people enjoy being in your company, as they do me "because you smell like a human Naturally should". - Thus by rarely bathing you can save lots of time, & money, & Health. - And living to 100, what will you do with the extra 12,000+ hours ? Yes, two extra years of life.
How to fill the days?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter