Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Newbies! — The Grow Network Community
Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

-Jack Canfield

Newbies!

Thanks to Woniya

(www.fromfarmandforest.com)

for Natural Refrigeration video.

I’m newby here: overwhelmed

by how much info available:

(Mahalo nui aloha.)

Had expected just some info

about double-ceramic pots, but

the framing discussion was so very well

done. Looking forward to specifics;

(haven't yet visited her website)

SO,? any specific place, for comments

BY & FOR, ahem, newbies? Thnx ❤️

Tagged:

Comments

• shllnzlshllnzl Southwestern UtahPosts: 1,207 ✭✭✭✭

@Kan This is the first lesson. Use the @ with a name to notify a specific individual like I did here with you.

The admins request that we upload only small photo files.

I have only been doing this for a few weeks myself and still learning my way around.

I recommend the various Academy courses and articles in your dashboard.

Share what you know and ask for help if you don't know something. So far, everyone has been very helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable.

Hopefully someone more experienced will jump in and give you better advice.

• kchiarinikchiarini Posts: 62 ✭✭✭

I'm a newbie as well, and so happy to be here. There is so much information, I'm not sure where to start. Wish I would have found this in the beginning of Co-Vid 19!

I've been reading through lots of your posts. They are filled with so much knowledge and curiosity. I'm so looking forward to participating in either responding or beginning new posts. I think I may have found myself a new family here! Thank you!

• LaurieLovesLearningLaurieLovesLearning Moderator Manitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 2,091 admin

@kchiarini It is good to have you here. A suggestion of where to start is at whatever category interests you the most...or alternatively, click on discussions from the drop down menu above the posts to find "Discussions" which gives you a mix of the latest conversations in all categories. This is what I prefer.

Welcome to our online family. 😄

• vickeymvickeym Posts: 327 ✭✭✭

Welcome to all of you. This group has been wonderful, very helpful, very knowledgeable, and more than willing to help without making anyone feel uncomfortable. You will learn a lot in pretty much every catagory they offer. The courses in your dashboard are wonderful and having the ability to go back and review them as often as you need to has proved a great help as well.

• toreytorey Posts: 1,327 admin

@Kan Welcome to TGN! You won't be a newbie for long!

• JaneMcTavishJaneMcTavish Posts: 26 ✭✭✭

New here as well. So much information, can't get enough! I'm very happy to be here.

Hello all!