Now that there is a greater number of knowledgeable folks here, I want this subject to have its own space.
There are many remedies online, like anything else, but rather than experimenting and finding failure (as so many other sufferers have done), I want to know what will finish these off for good. I want sleep and so does my suffering husband. These intruders make life miserable!
I think my husband is willing to try almost anything now and I am in full support...except neither figures that surgery is the way to go as it is not foolproof.
I read that horseradish will get rid of them, not just pacify them. My husband was wondering if fire cider might be enough? I think it will help, but if something says horseradish, not FC, I would thinking that the full dose of horseradish should be done...and that might amount to an awful lot of FC.
Any advice on horseradish vs. FC vs. any other sure fire remedy? We don't want a bandaid...
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter