Anyone with ideas for remineralizing teeth?

silvertipgrizz
silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in General Health

I do not eat fast food anymore, long time since I have. I am often too tired to cook a meal so I snack on stuff instead of eating more nutritious meals. Consequently, my teeth are in need of some expertise??

Any and all help appreciated.

Β«1

Comments

• one.ette
    one.ette Posts: 54 ✭✭✭

Toothpaste, (remineralizing) Remove the baking soda for kids.

1/4 cup Bentonite clay

1 tablespoon Baking Soda

1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt

2 tablespoons Local Raw HoneyΒ 

1 Drop Peppermint EO

1 Drop Guardian Essential Oil Blend

1 Drop Clove Bud Essential Oil

3 tablespoon Coconut Oil (Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed), may use more if too dry for your taste.

Melt Coconut Oil. Mix in essential oils and then honey. Mix dry ingredients and mix into honey/oil mixture.Β 

Make sure to wash your face if you get any on it while brushing.

For use once a week

For daily use omit first 3 ingredients

And...Β only floss the teeth you want to keep:) *Don't spit oil in the drain*

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

wow, that's 8 ingredients, just for Toothpaste ??

Hmpf, I think I'll stick with yummy FIBER-rich RAW foods, you know like the Aboriginals, Indigenous, Hunza, Centenarians, & other healthy folk, who - might also use a tooth-Pick, or maybe dental-floss: Alot faster, easier, cheap, & gets the job done.

And re "cooking, & meals" ?: The healthiest meals (with the exception of Veggie-salads, & Fruit-smoothies, or any combo thereof) are ONE ingredient: for example a cup of any dark berries, or a cup of Quinoa, or clean Sardines, or an Avocado, or a whole egg, or a nice glass of Coconut milk, or ... good Lord, the Natural "fast food" choices are pretty much endless... @silvertipgrizz

• Chris A.
    Chris A. Posts: 27 ✭✭✭

If you are really serious about taking care of your teeth, it starts with nutrition. I have struggled with my teeth for years due to mercury filled teeth from my youth. After having them removed I still had trouble with gum and bone issues so I started eating organ meat from my own butchered animals ... liver, heart and kidneys. It is amazing how much it strengthens your teeth. I read a book called "Cure Tooth Decay" by Ramiel Nagel and it was the beginning of better teeth and no more toothaches. Weston Price is another great read on the health of teeth using nutrition. The best to you as you travel this journey!

• silvertipgrizz

Every one that commented here gave me some great information that I am very grateful for.

I don't know why I didn't think about the clay because I have some and know how healing it is..just never thought of using it as a tooth paste.

I also don't know why I have not focused on the 'one food item meal' before. I do, but only when I am too tired to do my usual 2 or 3 food items per meal. Eating one food at a time will make it much easier and faster, with less mess. But the re heat idea has never appealed to me nor does the food ever taste of real quality after the re heat.

I also very much appreciate both tooth paste recipes. I have not used store bought for a very long time since I found the cancer causing ingredient in it, then they tried to hide it under another name...

I am not familiar with the Guardian eo blend but I am very passionate with my research so I will seek that info out.

My college nutrition teacher used to say quite often in class: 'sugar makes you fat and rots your teeth'.. I believed her and then I started seeing arguments to the contrary about sugar and teeth and then I saw dentists saying sugar did not rot your teeth. Of course I don't believe any of them after my own dentist of about 5 years claimed he didn't know that the first thing fluoride was used for was in NY and was used as a rat poison and this was after they dumped a fluoride rinse in my mouth after a cleaning, and I had previously asked them to list in my chart I was not to have anything fluoride in my oral care. I have not went back and that has been about 2 years ago now. This is why this topic is so important to me.

I cannot thank you enough, each of you who offered your help. I have a lot more hope now going forward.

@Pat

@rainbow

@Lisa K

@one.ette

• ines871
    edited October 2019

Good morning,

RE : My college nutrition teacher used to say quite often in class: 'sugar makes you fat and rots your teeth'.. I believed her "

Excellent new Topic: "Metabolic syndrome" Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHYu8NlWDLU for 1.5 hrs. it may well SAVE your life... Aside from the fact that this MD has done his job extremely well, iow making a Humanitarian difference... in many places, too his last name "Lustig" in german means HAPPY, pleasure, joy... πŸ™‚

RE "and then I started seeing arguments to the contrary about sugar and teeth and then I saw dentists saying sugar did not rot your teeth."

When you are exposed to Rot like "Sugar is necessary for energy", without any context/Details, you must, absolutely must Start asking Critical Questions..., to discover their motives, & Agenda. Please remember that the JOB of 99% of dentists is seriously threatened ! by countless Healthy mouths, so of course they are going to tell you that "Sugar does not rot your teeth". To heck with you, they function in Self-protective mode.

RE "Of course I don't believe any of them, after my own dentist of about 5 years claimed he didn't know that the first thing fluoride was used for was in NY and was used as a rat poison. and this was after they dumped a fluoride rinse in my mouth after a cleaning, and I had previously asked them to list in my chart I was not to have anything fluoride in my oral care. I have not went back and that has been about 2 years ago now. This is why this topic is so important to me."

Wait! - you're having issues, challenges, & problems in your mouth after 2 years. Was that as typo?

Am asking because the last time I went to a dentist, they could Not find any Dental records, & asked "So, When was the last time you had your teeth Cleaned ??" - I saith truthfully "Nineteen years ago". - They were in shock.

Yet on examination, the lowest they measured on my gumline was a " 2 " (of possible 7+ at which point your teeth will fall out of your head.) - Further, I had zero cavities. - isn't it just Amazing what REAL food plus Supplements can do for you. - Along with a little floss, &/or a toothpick.

RE "I also don't know why I have not focused on the 'one food item meal' before. I do, but only when I am too tired to do my usual 2 or 3 food items per meal. Eating one food at a time will make it much easier and faster, with less mess."

Just think @silvertipgrizz - You can eat sensibly as I described above "1 ingredient: for example a cup of any dark berries, or a cup of Quinoa, or clean Sardines, or an Avocado, or a whole egg, or a nice glass of Coconut milk, or ... good Lord, the Natural "fast food" choices are pretty much endless... AND maintain a Healthy mouth as well. - It's Win, Win all the way... πŸ˜€

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someday I'm going to make my own tooth powder but for now I've bought it from Primal Life Organics. It works really well. Everyone in my family has been told how good our gums and teeth look when we get our teeth cleaned. My husband even had a cavity that was no longer there when he went back to have it filled. My youngest daughter likes the orange flavor of Revitin but she does use the tooth power as well. A few years back her hygienist told us that her teeth would always have a yellowish tint to them. She said it couldn't be cleaned off. Funny thing - the tooth powder took care of it!

• silvertipgrizz

@kbmbillups1

One of the easiest ways to whiten your teeth, I know because I have done it and it worked the very first time, but only with one oil:

Unrefined coconut oil for oil pulling. Took most of the coffee and tea evidence right off and left my teeth nice and white, not bright, but a nice clean looking white. And oil pulling is very good for the teeth, gums, and heart as well.

Revitin at primal life organics.. I'll have a look. Thanks

• gennywu
    gennywu Posts: 96 ✭✭✭

Yes, I also have had great experience with coconut oil. Whenever my teeth are stained or my mouth feels uncomfortable or sore, I swish the coconut oil around in my mouth for as long as I can. It is amazing how yellow the oil is when I spit it out.

• ines871

Primal Life Organics Ingredients: Bentonite Clay**, Activated Charcoal** (Black formula ONLY), White Kaolin Clay, Baking Soda**, French Green Clay**, organic Essential Oil of choice. **Food Grade (iow dirt)

Are you ready for This ? @silvertipgrizz 1/4 oz $13 for 5 Abrasive items all dirt

Don't know about you, maybe you have $100 bills in your pocket; - but tho your thread is about "Remineralizing teeth", can I let you in a commonly mis-understood FACT - Teeth can NOT be remineralized from the outside in (via any toothpaste, or powder or whathaveyou), https://www.authoritydental.org/tooth-remineralization TEETH are only REmineralized from the INside out. Published in 2004, Dentinal Fluid Transport outlines how our teeth rebuild themselves from the inside out.

MOST dentists haven’t come across the information yet. (say WHAT !!) It is NOT taught in dental schools, after all. And even if they have heard of remineralization, they may have decades of operating under false notions. - so now this begs this Critical Thinking question = since any Dental student does not even know HOW teeth are formed, every single day, & this process repeats, the same as with bones, etc - what in heck are they learning.... ???? and of course, as per this thread alone, None of the health-professions Not taught this. If that is not another crime-against-humanity, I don't know what is.

FACT = A tooth has three layers. The middle layer, called dentin, gets a boost of nutrients when your body senses tooth decay or damage. It keeps some for itself and passes the rest onto the enamel. This is the single most important part of remineralization." - Therefore, the 2nd. Critical Thinking question = what happens when Globally the amount of Nutrients in the soil is so depleted, that we now have as many DENTISTS on practically every street-corner, as there are chapels in Mormon SLC. - Hallo!

Those tiny holes mentioned earlier are called dentinal tubules. CELLS at the pulp, dentin junction called odontoblasts pump lymph material through those tubules. This β€œdentinal fluid” travels all the way to the tooth surface, forcing food debris, bacteria, and acids out of the pores. The process increases during eating & cleans & protects teeth.

However, >>> FAULTY diet interrupts this process. When the lymph fluid isn’t pumping through your teeth, the pressure reverses. This causes your teeth to slowly suck food, microorganisms, and acids into your enamel. From there, they wreak havoc. This is the true cause of tooth decay.

The evidence : you could hold off tooth decay indefinitely with the RIGHT diet

Evidence also suggests that if decay penetrates all the way down to the dentin, remineralization may not be enough to cure a cavity. The more severe the damage, the lower your chances.

The best approach is to use this process to PREVENT, instead of heal.

Remineralization is a consistent process in a healthy mouth. It’s that healthy mouth part that people have a hard time with. And that’s because they have a hard time eating a HEALTHY diet.

There is NO magical bullet that will get rid of your cavities. You MUST put the right things into your body and avoid putting the wrong things in, as much as possible.

From there, you can take further steps to bolster your body’s natural healing abilities.

Make it a routine and INcrease the longevity of ALL of your teeth.

After reading this article through, you’re in the top 1% of all people on the planet.

I'm itching to give another talk at the Library on LABELS as I find, even just in this thread, that people do not know what the score is.

What do you think ?

• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rainbow I am all for education. If you have the time and someone willing to listen, go for it. I find that most people will only pick up small increments of learning at a time, especially if it goes against the current programming by medical professionals and news media.

I am seeing some opening of the mind in those with whom I share traditional health information. Some of my loved ones are still suffering, unwilling to accept that I might have information that their highly rated doctors do not want to consider.

• ines871
    edited October 2019

@shllnzl - during 40 years of working in medicine while daily begging God to "Please, please deliver... me from the 'conventional' unending crimes-against-humanity, & stupidity", when for me it came mostly to an end, I still wanted to throw-up! every time somebody mentioned the mere word 'doctor'. Yikes!

My attitude only changed this year, with all the FUNCTIONAL medical MD's "summits" as they are Genuinely Interested in Humanely caring for people, & teaching... folks that the body SELF-heals when supported with Supplements, & growing our own foods, & herbs. Thank God !

re "most people only pick up small increments of learning at a time": Well, I usually have Handouts with the Summary of what individuals can Use... (this month, if not sooner, lol) And (unlike some spontaneous nonsense I've posted here occasionally on the fly, lol) - also it is in the Structuring of the presentation... I have found that how I run my classes is nearly always Well-received. - Since I was a teen, I've LOVED empowering individuals to enable him/herself to reach their goals, can you tell ? - I have soo many experiences successfully doing such.

But you know, I'm still needing to finish the wonderful book I started writing ages ago.

• Obiora E
    Obiora E Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭

To also aid in healing yourself you may want to consume more prebiotics and probiotics; foods rich in Vitamins A, D, C, and K, Magnesium, and Silica. You can also look into taking Homeopathic Cell Salts: https://www.hylands.com/media/news/history-cell-salts.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin

A note re: fluoride

It was used in WW2 to keep concentration camp prisoners docile. I learned about this in an aquarium book written in Germany. I figured if fish can't live in water with this (and it was used for this other purpose) that I never wanted it again...and to think that the govt. did a fluoride "swish" program (swish & spit) in my public school days under the guise of healthy teeth. I really wonder if it was an experiment for something else (maybe kid control?). A newly immigrated family from Belgium opted out. I bet I know why. It certainly makes one think.

• ines871
    edited October 2019

Hi @Obiora E RE "To also aid in healing yourself you may want to consume more prebiotics and probiotics; foods rich in Vitamins A, D, C, and K, Magnesium, & Silica."

Good that you mentioned at least 2 minerals, - yet still most of society, as per also your post, is focused way too much on 'vitamins', while ignoring WHAT in fact we are made up of essentially: our bodies are mostly made of oxygen (65% by mass), carbon (18%), hydrogen (10%), nitrogen (3%) iow 96% COHN, or in common terms: each of us is "FULL of Hot air", lol True.

Dr Jess Wade, a physicist, admitted that while about 99.9% of an atom was β€œempty space”, it was β€œcheating” a bit to describe this as the main constituent of humans – as this is also true of all other forms of matter.

so what about the remaining 4% (Hint : it's not vitamins). in fact over 60 elements in our bodies in total, mostly in minute quantities. Next comes calcium (1.4%) and phosphorous (1.1%), & iron, which is so important for transporting oxygen around the body, only makes up 0.006 % of our composition.

Our planet is called the "Blue" or "Water Planet" because about 75% of the surface of the earth is covered by water. The earth's crust contains most of the 100 or so chemical elements discovered thus far. Only 8 of them make up more than 98% of the crust. These are, in order of abundance, oxygen, silicon, aluminum, iron, calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. In addition to water, we are composed of about 6% minerals: calcium, phosphorous, potassium, sulfur, sodium, magnesium, iron & others.

Do you see ? the similarity <- THIS is of Utmost importance. Ignoring your minerals is foolhardy.

I can not point this out enough: Get TESTed for your minerals-state, & make darn SURE you replace them, as bones & teeth etc. Depend... on you doing your part.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin
    edited October 2019

What is in your tooth powder? Update: I reread Rainbows reply. I now see.

Ours at the moment is baking soda, fine Himalayan salt & baking soda. I have no EOs. I can't get past how everyone claims theirs is the best, and don't ingest any or you can only ingest ours, get only expensive ones, not cheap ones, our mlm ones are best...where is the truth? What is the real truth? Is it just clever marketing/propaganda & then the preferences of those sheep?

Topically applied Ancient Minerals magnesium chloride is what reversed our cavities, but thickening the enamel is something that is evading us. Mins you, maybe being more consistent with the magnesium chloride would help.

Supposedly horsetail tea works, but I have read ingesting it isn't a good idea. Then would swishing be good enough & safe for kids? Does it contain magnesium as well as the silica? Thinking further, what you put under the tongue absorbs directly into your bloodstream bypassing the digestive system. Skin absorbs lots too...and I would expect the skin in your mouth, would also absorb a swish-type substance. That REALLY makes me wonder more about the old fluoride swish after typing that down. πŸ˜”

• ines871

Hi @silvertipgrizz -

when you posted "But the re heat idea has never appealed to me nor does the food ever taste of real quality after the re heat." - Um, apparently you misunderstood what I said, so

posting it again: " And re "cooking, & meals" " - iow you interpreted it as saying 'REheat =warm up again.'

When I was just using re, as in regarding ... okay ?

Also, did you learn from my Follow-up post How teeth are actually REmineralized, anything new ? Asking because now you know it's Not any toothpaste, or powder, But in fact your ' Nutritional status ' that gets the job done. - Enjoy a wonderful πŸ™‚ week, my friend.

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz I have done oil pulling with coconut oil and found it took stains off of my teeth pretty well. It didn't do much for my daughter though. The tooth powder worked wonders on hers.

• silvertipgrizz

@kbmbillups1 Me too and the coconut oil whitened my teeth like I never drank coffee or tea!

• ines871

Hi @silvertipgrizz After sharing over 4 extensive posts in this/your discussion, it seems I have missed the mark ? in which of my sharings did I go wrong ? - and what all, in your opinion, should I have said better ?

• silvertipgrizz

You didn't go wrong in my view.

Every one of your posts helped.

El contrar, Your posts were well written, to the point and full of information I needed and am quite grateful that you took the time to help me.

You did not miss the mark. I don't know what could have made you think that?

Let me know please as I value your input.

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow

Oh, I see now, I was so tired that evening, but clearly I see now you did answer that. Plus as usual I had been reading a big part of the day and apparently my brain went to sleep before I did.

My apologies.

What I did not miss was how eloquently you write.

I have seen published articles not as eloquent as what you have written here.

Thank you again for the time you took to help me.

The best to you.

• ines871

Good Morning @silvertipgrizz

First, you owe absolutely NO apology. --- And re "brain went to sleep before I did" <- that describes me, more often than not. Really, you have no idea how often (more than not) I truthfully Sleepwalk... before I ever hit the mattress (no pillow used). Then am dead to the world for at least 4 hrs. (of 8-9). - re "eloquent" I only wish LOL. You are way too complimentary.... But I am glad to know, at last, that you did/ do receive at least half my writings comprehensible, & even sometimes helpful... Enjoy a Beautiful dayπŸ™‚ my friend

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow

All of it is helpful.

I will be re reading this over again, and again. It was a lot of info and I am always behind here πŸ™ƒ

Did you learn all of this by classes or a lot of your own research? In other words, how can I acquire this knowledge? In addition to what I already know from research, triple tested at least, via doc's sometimes, micro-bio's and papers, Merck manual as well. When I first glanced at your work my brain said wow, good explanations! But I always have to go back and re read stuff. My memory is still very good but not as good as it used to be 🀣

May your day be full of blessings, great food and music my friend!

• 7207chablis
    7207chablis Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

Try GC Mi Paste. It exists with and without fluor ( the one with fluor is mi paste plus). It is a paste that you apply on your teeth before bed to keep as long as possible. It remineralize the teeth.

also there is the regenerate toothpaste ans regenerate serum. They contain fluor unfortunately but it works very well to recover tooth enamel.

• silvertipgrizz

@7207chablis

wow, thank you for this info!

• ines871

Hi again @silvertipgrizz

RE your question: "Did you learn all of this by classes, or a lot of your own research? In other words, how can I acquire this knowledge? In addition to what I already know from ...."

Please, do not Short-change yourself in endless classes. - Have you heard this: "Education is the process... by which mostly the notes of teachers become the notes of students, without so much as passing thru the mind (beyond the brain) of either one." Vastly true.

During about 18 years you were trained to believe..., & regurgitate on countless tests, all "trained knowledge", right or wrong. Until it became the foundation of your reality, too. So people use that Filter as the basis by which countless bazillion assumptions, are accepted as reality, the only reality that 'counts' for anything. - Totally convinced, you stick... with what you already have been 'trained' in, as you said : "in ADDITION to ... ((research, triple tested at least via doc's sometimes, micro-bio's and papers, Merck manual " )). But all those aformentioned things are merely 1 model (or belief-system), of others, often vastly superior, & actually more Humanitarianly Helpful... so far, does this make sense ?

For example, another class I designed, & have taught is for the general public to better understand the (corrupted) language of the 'medical model', including such terms as "manage": which really is 1 of their bad curses... Why? Because it implies that some condition can NOT be healed, so all you can do is "manage" (whatever). That that is patently wrong, has been proven by untold many people, who (inspite of medical nonsense), have in fact healed, & so continue. Certainly you are familiar with healing πŸ™‚

And yet another term spouted incessantly: "remission". Argh! Just Reframe that word as RE-mission. iow, multiple factors & systems in a person's experience FAILED to keep the whole system going as Designed, & so the mind/body Deviated unto a course Intended to put the person on Notice to bring about a course-correction, sometimes posthaste. --- IF at that juncture the person only gets say the knife & any # of poisons, that now further accelerated Deviation can so Threaten... human life, that the organism STOPS its course at which point they call it "remission", & tell sufferers "we fixed it". Yes, in fact they did. - So why is that deception furthering crimes-against-humanity ?

When a mind/body RE-missions, it evaluates... how else to bring about the necessary course Correction to RE-store to what is Healthy... & IF at that 2nd. & further junctures the person only gets more of the knife & any # of poisons, it can & does reach the point of NO return & the soul/mind leaves its body/shell. - so RE-mission is not what it's touted as. - What the person needs is to be empowered/enabled to HEAL. - Did you understand ?

Individuals asking Astute (penetrating & discerning) questions... in Paradigm-shifting Research..., learn the most, as they broaden their horizons, of what all is humanly possible. For now, you might ask yourself... how Open to change... am I in my thinking ?

Feel Free to ask further questions. And enjoy a wonderful relaxing πŸ™‚ weekend

• maimover
    maimover Posts: 359 ✭✭✭

So much great information! When I learned that fluoride was used for kindness control during the war o felt so sickened. I remember when my son was little and received a fluoride treatment at the dentist; he was really sick; literally vomited. Now I can understand why. Once I heard about that I quit using fluoride toothpaste. I also read about having the mercury fillings removed by a biological dentist. Hopefully that’ll be next for me but I’m sure it will cost a fortune and I’m just not in that position right now. From my understanding those fillings contribute to autoimmune symptoms as well.

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

@silvertipgrizz Like many here, I too have had dental issues most of my life. That sugar addiction for most of my early life was a big problem.

Diet is huge! I agree with @rainbow that re-mineralization won't come externally - it happens from what you eat. Apparently, your saliva washing over your teeth all day is a big part of how the teeth stay minerlized.

And yes, getting a source of clean organ meats is one of the primary reasons I raise my own animals. When you look at the nutrition in organ meats... it's mind blowing. I also love my herbal infusions.

I feel my teeth are very strong now. And I have re-mineralized cavities - one big one at the gum line of #10 the dentist told me would never be able to re-mineralize as it was in the dentin. The minerilization did happen, it covered the open cavity - it doesn't look that great as it is very dark, black. But is is solid and strong and I am thrilled with that.

I like to consume the horsetail (Equisetum hymale) powdered raw (not in tea or heated) and fresh if possible. I think the primary reason for E. hymale helping so much for teeth is it is rich in silica.

I also like to do oil pulling with coconut oil from time to time.

And I make my own tooth powder. I change it up from time to time, but the basics are bentonite, clay, baking soda, and charcoal. Then I'll add in mint, or cinnamon, or myhr... an astringent herb helps the gums.

I also like to massage my gums, inner cheeks, and the muscles of my face and jaw. I do this daily. I'll use a drop or two of a dental EO blend. I change up what blend I use from time to time and sometimes make my own.

Sometimes I also like to swish with a tincture of Spilanthes oleracea.

I experiment with all kinds of things - the latest being this set of led lights fitted into a mouth piece which have some research behind them saying it helps rebuild dentin??? Almost nothing ever promises to regrow dentin so I am very interested in this.

Posative thoughts and sending love to my teeth has been very helpful to me. I held a lot of shame in my mouth for a long time.

Diet, good hygiene, and love.

I know this is really going to stretch some people, but I am also super interested in finding and interviewing people who have re-grown entire teeth. I've heard 2nd person stories of an Indian guru who lost all of his teeth during a 5 year fast, but then regrew an entire set once he decided to eat again. My friend who knew the Guru was a very credible Naturopath (the Guru has since passed so I couldn not go meet him). And there are stories of people who have worked with the Russian engineer/mystic that hav eregrown organs and teeth.

Anyway, this is a side project which deosn't get much attention as I continue to work with TGN to focus on the core of the issue - everyone getting higher quality food by growing it. LOL

• ines871

Hi @silvertipgrizz

Glad that @Marjory Wildcraft agrees with me that "Diet is huge ! I agree with @rainbow that re-mineralization won't come externally - it happens from what you eat... Apparently, your saliva washing over your teeth all day is a big part of how the teeth stay mineralized. And yes, getting a source of clean organ meats is one of the primary reasons I raise my own animals. When you look at the nutrition in organ meats... it's mind blowing."

Consider JUST what the famous Dentist Dr. Weston A. Price (1870-1948) discovered... among isolated groups, such as secluded villages in Switzerland, Gaelic communities in the Outer Hebrides, Eskimos and Native Americans of North America, Melanesian and Polynesian South Sea Islanders, African tribes, Australian Aborigines, New Zealand Maori and the Native Americans of South America. In ALL cases, Dr. Price found beautiful straight teeth, freedom from decay, stalwart bodies and resistance to disease were typical of the INDIGENOUS populations who were accustomed to traditional diets which were rich in essential food factors.

And what were/are those ^ FOOD factors: at least 4 times the water-soluble vitamins, calcium & other minerals, AND at least 10 times the fat-soluble vitamins from animal foods, such as butter, and organ meats. < what Marjorie also said.

Another part of Dr. Prices findings was that these primitive people living on their natural diet, NOT tainted by commerce (incldg. white sugar & white flour) had little or no signs of degenerative disease or dental caries. His studies were the first to point out that these isolated groups with only 0.1% dental caries consistently had blood chemistry readings of 10 parts calcium and 4 parts phosphorus.

You can try to get a copy of all his research Findings https://ifnh.org/product/nutrition-and-physical-degeneration/ from a library. IT will tell you that when you RETURN to a Healthy diet, your life will Avoid "heart disease, & cancer" amongst other killers.

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow

How I have missed you rainbow!!!

Yes, I admit it. I am a sugar fiend.

I am a fiend for my pound cake, dark chocolate cake, oatmeal cookies..........etc..............etc...........lol

It really started with some real hard times over the last 6 or so years, actually further back than that. I quite eating for the most part. I know how I got here. I just needed to learn what those who responded had to teach me.

I have to keep my teeth. I love rib eye steak too much not to have teeth.

Like you in one of your previous posts, I am so behind the power curve and need to go eat.

Which were your fav's of the med summit?

One of my fav's was watching Lynn help the sheep deliver her lambs. I really enjoyed the funny and knowledgeable Dr. Jones too. Over all it was a very well put together group of people/teachers. It was great fun, I learned alot and still did not have a chance to watch them all so I'll be doing it again when they replay over the weekend.

When you get time, clarify what you are asking regarding the conversation on dehydrating and putting powder into capsules???

Gotta go eat before I loose another tooth lol rof.