Dr. Jana Bogs – Going Beyond Organic To Nutrition Grown

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Hi Jana! I had a garden with Lynn Gillispie this year that just busted out in squash bugs and fall aphids. Other than that it was fantastic.

But next year, I want to grow two identical garden beds right next to each other and in one I'll do Lynn Gillispies method, and in the other, I'll use your fertility recommendations. I'm so stoked to see the difference. I'll check in with you about it all soon 👩‍🌾

• Wonderful presentation and information that spoke to my heart as a gardener and health coach. Been saying "healthy food - produce" is not as nutrient dense and supportive to health as it used to be. Thanks Dr. Bogs

• Rose
    Rose Posts: 6 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Thank you, Ryan, for your dedication to solving health issues through natural means. Yes, a carrot is not a carrot, is not a carrot--it depends on how it was grown. 😁 Dr. Jana Bogs

• Tasha
    Tasha Posts: 9

Wonderful presentation! All of the data and charts to back up what you are saying were easily understandable and highly informative.

• Rose

Thank you, Rose! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Be sure to go to my website, www.BeyondOrganicResearch.com, to see my free mini-course videos.

• Rose

Hi Marjory! A side-by-side trial sounds good. We should do nutritional analyses on the resulting produce and compare to USDA Food Nutrient Database values. 😁 Dr. Jana Bogs

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Hi Jana, how do I go about doing nutritional analysis? I've been wondering about that for years. A BRIX reading is so course... I looked into some labs but wow! the cost - acutally they wouldn't even do it but for carbs, protein, macro nutrients for labels.

I'd be willing to cover the costs with this next set of texts (next year). I guess you have the connections to labs that can do this?

• Rose

Hi Marjory, I do have connections and can get the work done for a lot more reasonable price than I've seen other labs charging. 😁 Dr. Jana Bogs

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

@janabogs@gmail.com - Hi Jana, Pretty much right from your Get-Go I thought "Yup another twin" lol - see, when I left Germany as a teen, & witnessed how Americans existed in the USA, I realized that I needed to teach folks "Basic nutrition, especially the Minerals", which I've taught for decades now. - The only difference: instead of testing plants brix levels, I encourage people to get themselves (nutritional analysis) TESTed. Because as you too know, it's not only what & how we eat, but in fact each CELL's metabolism... & until we Test these processes, we can not know what is going on inside us. For example the need to redefine diabetes is critical because risk of premature death and disease rises sharply with fasting blood sugar greater than 85 mg/dL. iow a person in an AM fasting state of 100 mg/dL. is actually Prediabetic, & courting serious danger.

Anyway, Enjoyed your wonderful Presentation. Keep up the Good work which as you know around the worlds is critically needed.

• Rose
    edited October 2019

Hi Rainbow, Thank you for your thoughtful work in the world. I go much farther than testing Brix in the plants. I started my career in human nutrition, and felt called to understand and then teach how to grow better quality foods which really can affect each cell's metabolism. Yes, testing the human is important too. I have done a lot of that type of work. And then working on corrections. "Medicinal quality" food is a huge step in the right direction. 😀 Dr. Jana Bogs