Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Lori Valentine Rose, PhD, RH – Herbs For Energy: Spoiler-> It’s NOT Adrenal Fatigue! — The Grow Network Community
WHAT'S CHANGING IN 2021 AND HOW TO NAVIGATE IT
a free community call lead by Marjory Wildcraft this Sunday, January 24 at 2pm CST

register here➥ howtopreparefor2021.com

Lori Valentine Rose, PhD, RH – Herbs For Energy: Spoiler-> It’s NOT Adrenal Fatigue!

SystemSystem Posts: 75 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory WildcraftMarjory Wildcraft ✭✭✭ Posts: 986 admin

Good morning! Hi Lori, I'm one of those who should probably not be using herbs - like I will confess to putting ashwaganda in my coffee in the morning 🙃

• margamarga Posts: 3

LOL, well, that MIGHT be ok depending upon why you are using the ashwagandha and the coffee ;)

• JimersonJimerson Super J Pilot Point, TXPosts: 250 admin

@Marjory Wildcraft only think your coffee is missing now is a few drops of pine pollen tincture ;D

• BeckyBecky Posts: 2

Hi Lori - is all of the info from the video in your book? I just purchased it and I do so much better with reading than listening. Thanks!

• CatieCatie Posts: 8
    edited October 2019

Excellent! Thank you for sharing so much knowledge ... and reminding us to treat / heal the CAUSE (and the person!) not just the SYMPTOM!

• shllnzlshllnzl Southwestern UtahPosts: 1,408 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone who wants to learn more from Lori should take the TGN class Herbal Energetics. It is a comprehensive class, lots to learn and lots of homework. I learned a lot.

• Marjory WildcraftMarjory Wildcraft ✭✭✭ Posts: 986 admin

Oh yes! Gosh, I've got to get back on that pine pollen kick. It made my hips move in interesting ways... LOL

• ines871ines871 zn8APosts: 1,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow - what another phenomenal day this has been , lol - Here i thought, (I have lots of energy practically every day all day long, & Almost midnight, way past bedtime). -- Yet my subconscious said "oh but you will Really like this Presentation". Funny thing, my subconscious is Always right LOL - so Thank you so much for sharing all you know Dr. Lori Valentine Rose

• PaulPaul Posts: 6

love your presentation!! so in depth!!! thank you

• margamarga Posts: 3

Becky, yes, everything is in the e-book in writing. =)

Shllnzl I am so glad you liked the course!! I worked so, so hard on it!

Everyone else, thank you so much for your kind words! I am so glad you enjoyed the presentation!! <3

• ines871ines871 zn8APosts: 1,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there sweet lady @[email protected] May I ask you What all these mean " CNP, BCHN, FDN-P, RH (AHG), NBC-HWC " Forgive that I'm not the brightest when it comes to Titles. - Thanks.