Rosalee de la Foret – 7 Herbal Bitters: Herbs to Heal Your Digestion And Soothe Your Nerves

System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited October 2019 in Home Medicine Summit 2019

Join The Discussion With Your Insights, Revelations, And Epiphanies Below

Comments

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Good morning! Rosalee will be coming on soon. You know, I've found bitters to be the 'go to' for when I have any kind of stomach/digestion troubles...

• Hello,

I am trying to sign up for your newsletter to receive the recipes you mention above, but it is refusing my email address saying that I "cannot use that email address". Could you please help? I'd love to receive this! Thank you!

• Linda
    Linda Posts: 3

I love Rosalee and have followed her for years, even though I can't afford her classes. Great presentation as always, with one caveat: her consistent mispronunciation of TURMERIC as TUMERIC - even though it was spelled correctly on screen.

Marjory, PLEASE tell Rosalee she's pronouncing it wrong!

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j24oomobNIY)

• Linda
    Linda Posts: 3

Dawn, Are you sure you didn't accidentally type a comma instead of a period before the domain name? I do that all the time!

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rosalee is one of my very favorite herbalists, and one that I trust explicitly. Her recipes are always good, too. Her courses are terrific.

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Hi - Having worked in allopathy for 4 decades, people mis-pronounce words all the time, - so as I listened to her superb Presentation, I think her ever so slight difference of TURMERIC is Not worth any mention. -- I too can't afford her courses. BUT without a doubt Rosalee is a giving & truly wonderful person. Just my 2 cent's worth, & here's wishing you a Healthy & Delightful Autumn @fig4159@icloud.com 🙂

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Rosalee, I loved your presentation-Graphics, so appropo. & Thank you so much for your Free e-book, which describes these 7 herbs/Recipes. Also we already take Curcumin w/ Bioperine daily. (After the forced 'smart'-meter halved ! my hearing), upping the Curcumin x8, in like 10 days my acute hearing was totally Restored, Yeah! - Too, am going to plant Turmeric, & Self-heal hopefully next year. - I notice you live about 4 hrs. from us, so would love to come Visit sometime, if you would welcome this. Enjoy a Wonderfully-healthy Autumn 🙂

• Heide
    Heide Posts: 14 ✭✭✭

I love Rosalee and enjoyed this presentation and the one she made with Kami McBride!

• Catie
    Catie Posts: 8

Thanks for an informative and entertaining presentation! I never knew much about Self Heal or Skullcap, but I can see that these two herbs would be great for my constitution! I especially look forward to trying each of the recipes. Thanks again!

• Jana
    Jana Posts: 2

As always Rosalee doesn't fail to knock it out of the park as they say. She is superb in her presentation and knowledge base. I can't thank you enough for keeping her on your summits. I took her Taste of Herbs course and I have NEVER had an investment of time and money pay off as much as that did. It literally changed my life, and I was pretty happy and healthy before!!!!!!

• Om
    Om Posts: 5 ✭✭✭

Hello Rosalee,

Thank you for a wonderful presentation.

Would love to sign up for your newsletter and the recipes ut I can't find where it is on the page. Duh.

Thank you.

• Lyda Eagle
    Lyda Eagle Posts: 12 ✭✭✭

Great presentation. I was very happy to see how herbs can work on Fibromyaligia , heart diseases, and arthritis as I have all of them. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I love Dandelions! I remember as a child in the spring my Mom would give us all a grocery brown bag and have us go out and collect the leaves. As a kid is was great to think we could go ea "weeds" we would have them in a salad or stemmed with a splash of vinegar. I hope people begin to realize just how great they are for us and the environment.

• Bonnie
    Bonnie Posts: 9

What an amazing presentation! I learned so much! I never knew that bitters were supposed to be part of one's daily diet and the benefits! Thank you for sharing this information and I really enjoyed how you presented the plants. You made it not only informative but fun as well. I will be ordering your book. :D

Thank you!

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the presentation. Have seen a couple presentations by Rosalee and love her way of teaching. I signed up to get the ebook, but was wondering if this includes the downloads she mentions about the presentations?

I also have not been able to afford her courses (yet) but love the way she teaches and would love to study under her.

• roterosa
    roterosa Posts: 1

Thank you for the wonderful presentation!

I 'm writing to ask about reishi mushrooms, which seem to be quite safe, as you said too, but in the webmd site I 've read that "Reishi mushroom is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth in a powdered form for more than one month. Use of powdered reishi mushroom has been associated with toxic effects on the liver",

So, what's your take on that?

Thanks again!

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

I can vouch for the benefits of chocolate. I have very mild temporal lobe epilepsy. I've been absence free for several years, fortunately, but when they occurred, I found that the best way to bring myself back round after the drained feeling post-attack was a small amount of good quality chocolate.

I've disciplined myself to include some in my diet as a preventative.