I know I saw the Life With Pets discussion but I have a question which relates to one of my "dumped on my property pets". It is a health issue.
Even though this cat and its sister were a dumpee, to me they are one important part of my family now. But I am having health issues with one of them and in the last two years I have not been able to find a way to solve it.
All the vet suggestions I consider useless. I have asked around other places (rescues, humane society and just other cat owners and a solution has not either worked or just didn't fit the situation (in other words, get rid of the cat isn't an option). Everything I have tried myself just has not been a success either.
So may I start a discussion relating to our furry members of the family?
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter