Well, some of you know about my quest to figure out how to help my husband end the suffering induced by nasal polyps. There is very little information out there that I have found helpful. (I am still searching for answers if anyone can help)
I am also trying to help a friend who has a large family, but can no longer work to support them due to extreme pain & Now numbness in hands/arms. The latter coming to light after working 3 hours with a paint spray thing and not being able to feel his hands for 3 weeks following. Considering that income is minimal, an herbalist is out of the question and experimentation will be limited.
He has no help from doctors who have given up (pain management is their only view now). He has used CBD with no help from it.
I am going on my very limited knowledge trying to give some ideas that possibly could help.
My first thoughts are to support the liver & kidneys, then the digestive system, then support the nervous system. I want to suggest safe herbs.
Mangesium oil, Lions Mane, St. John's wort, milk thistle & lemon grass, a bitter such as yellow dock, maybe oatstraw & Nettle tea, possibly using pure, dried monk fruit as an extract if I can find it for them.
They eat with minimal additives (similar to our diet), but I would like to make a few dietary change suggestions to support body function & healing.
I have summarized my approach here, but am still researching. I am looking for suggestions, dosages...anything that might be helpful.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 528 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter