White willow bark tincture question
@lmrebert Tell me more about white willow bark tincture. Is it effective for occasional migraines? My season is fast approaching with cold air keeping certain pollutants (including Chevy vehicle exhaust...no kidding) close to the ground in the (valley in the) city we frequently go to.
Only ibuprofen has (mostly) worked for me and has to be taken at the first subtle sign. Is this tincture comparable in giving relief? What are the side effects of white willow tincture, dose? Do you know what ratio it is?
I would prefer to not use the ibuprofen. My teen daughter would like something else too. Cigar & cigarette smoke and another mystery thing that we haven't pinpointed yet are her triggers.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter