Rashes from cover crop mung beans
I wanted to find out if anyone in this forum has experienced getting rashes after brushing against lots of mung bean plants. I am currently growing them in 5 gardening beds in a community plot. The beds are positioned fairly close to one another. They are 5 weeks old.
I suddenly develop itchy rashes on all my limbs over the last few days. Areas which I brushed against the plants. I work in my plot in shorts and sleeveless tops. I am suspecting that I have contact dermatitis. I have cured myself of hives and eczema thus I know for sure this is something different.
My hubby suspect it is an insect bite but since the rashes takes over the whole leg, I wonder whether that is likely.
Any help will be very much appreciated.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter