You are free

ines871
ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Other News

A Gardener is an outstanding creator: blessing Se🧡eds with love+protection+water+food, setting them free... free to be & do the good... they were created for.

Many seeds become vegetables including herbs. Others become fruits. Yet still more develop into beautiful flowers. All different, all good. So we talk to, & some of us sing to, & most encourage 🧡 Plant seedlings to bless every human so we too can be of various ills free...free to be & do the good... we were created for. - It does not occur to us to criticize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise stunt our treasured plants, true ?

Many in TGN, have let it be known to have left the stage of birthing children, the seeds of continuance. Yet those who may silently read & not be active participants here, too can benefit: A child in each human womb. And once born, a wise parent, like the gardener, does not make fun of, belittle, or otherwise stunt any child, right ? --- Have you ever wondered, why is it that only a few, are called genius, & prodigies as exceptional ? Instead of being an exception, how can we nurture all child/ren so that it is normal...

We've all heard of, & seen, & experienced many different... kinds, just like our fertile seeds in our fertile gardens. For example, maybe you have read similar budding Biographies: As a baby she fell asleep listening to classical lullaby's. She started playing the piano at age 2, & the violin when she was three. Soon afterwards she started improvising simple melodies on the piano, asking her parents "How can music be soo beautiful?" - Composition attempts started age 4, when she began writing an opera about a pirate called Don Alonzo. When she was 6, she composed her first full piano sonata, & at 7 she composed a very short opera called The Sweeper of Dreams. There followed various compositions for violin, piano, and chamber ensembles. Age 9, she wrote a concerto for violin & orchestra, which she premiered in 2015. Her first piece for symphony orchestra, Dance of the Solent Mermaids was also premiered in 2015.

Aged 10, she composed a full length opera, Cinderella. A chamber version of the opera was performed in Israel in 2015. A fuller version was premiered in Vienna in 2016, under the patronage of Maestro Zubin Mehta, to standing ovations and international critical acclaim. The English language premiere took place in 2017 in California.

Aged 12, she completed her first piano concerto, and played it in Austria alongside her violin concerto, to the jubilation of the public and the press. In 2017 she was the subject of an hour long BBC Documentary and a CBS 60 Minutes documentary. Her YouTube channel has 4+ million views.

As a soloist on both violin & piano, she has performed in England, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Uruguay, USA, Israel, China & Japan. - And just last week on 12/12/19 at age 14 she made her Carnegie Hall debut in New York https://www.medici.tv/en/concerts/jane-glover-conducts-deutscher-alma-deutscher-natalie-image-and-jonas-hacker/ playing on a Stradivarius violin by Guarneri del Gesù kindly lent to her. She is Alma Deutscher

And just like we can not know as each tiny seed is planted in a garden what harvest it is capable of, so we can not know as each tiny baby is born what he or she is able to become, either. All we can do is bless 🧡 each with love+protection+water+food, setting them free... free to be beautiful & do the good... they were created for.

Comments

• dottile46
    dottile46 Posts: 437 ✭✭✭

@rainbow you have left me speechless.

• ines871

Hi @dottile46 - I left you 'speechless', how so ?

in this season there is a song about a Little Drummerboy, who wants to give a present but doesn't know what ? - So he decides to give my heart...

Just like this Little Drummer boy . (just Ignore that first minute, as he's part of 1 talent show), but his Innocence etc is telling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D56Ra8-FS8

Now you might assume his parents put him up to this ^, when you don't know his story. - And here he is at age three participating in an orchestra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYLQytuZ4KA

at the end, finally his mom comes to get him, & his dad tells him to Stop. But the little Drummer tells him to pipe down, & proceeds to finish . lol

• dottile46

@rainbow Your last paragraph was the clincher for me.

"And just like we can not know as each tiny seed is planted in a garden what harvest it is capable of, so we can not know as each tiny baby is born what he or she is able to become, either. All we can do is bless 🧡 each with love+protection+water+food, setting them free... free to be beautiful & do the good... they were created for."

As I read about Alma Deutscher I thought of the amazingly talented Luis Haza. Luis didn't start his lessons until he was 9, I think, and see how far he has gone. Alma started much younger and I was just in awe at her talent already while wondering just how far she could go.

If you aren't familiar with Luis you can read his start into music in this article.

• ines871
    edited December 2019

Thank you @dottile46 for adding the exemplary story of Luis... how he began violin lessons at 9 and soon earned a reputation among teachers and musicians. At 12, Mr. Haza was made an associate concertmaster of a professional orchestra filled with musicians many years his senior. The government began paying him a monthly salary and sent him touring around the country. - Fortunately, 1 of his uncles was a high-level official in the government.

The Hazas arrived in America on November 3, 1964 — Election Day. It was also Mr. Haza's oldest brother's 18th birthday. At the airport, Mr. Haza recalled his mother telling his brother, "I'm sorry I don't have a present for you." His brother replied: "Mother, I've gotten the greatest gift. I've got liberty today."Mr. Haza, then 14, began playing his violin at a restaurant to earn money. --- Today, Mr. Haza, 57, lives in a quiet suburb in northern Virginia. Now in his 23rd season as music director of the American Youth Philharmonic, he has conducted the National Symphony Orchestra, London Symphony Orchestra, and the national orchestras of El Salvador, Panama, and Guatemala.

"I am alive, and I daresay happy, because of the American way. I am very proud to be American," Mr. Haza said. "American stewardship is unparalleled. There is no other country on earth that has what the United States has. Its greatest resource is its people. I have seen it institutionally and individually."

Yay for Lois, & all the other youngster who in myriad ways are Free.... to live their life as they choose.

What did you think of the Little Drummer boy ?

• dottile46

Amazing! Here I am at 54 years old and I still cannot clap my hands or tap my foot in time with the music. And I have tried all my life. Here these young people are with almost a built in sense of it. Just amazes me.

• ines871
    edited December 2019

Originally

I intended this discussion for my semi-Adopted children, amongst them Camarie, & Hannah, & Katie: all in Utah. For years now before they were each married, I encouraged them to grow own Herbs (in windowsills of their apartments) & store Veggie-seeds whenever possible, because I knew when they got married, helping their husbands finish college, plus ++++ time would be stretched for growing a garden. - And sure enough, they are now in the process of growing their own families. These 3, plus countless others I have had the pleasure of Influencing for good.... love what I share & so I also shared for Christmas 3 other discussions I started here in TGN. - And naturally I want them to Imprint their children to live free

Another reason sharing this discussion: my own childhood was filled with everything right: roof over my head, warm clothes, the best organic & homegrown foods, but ( 2 factors went awol: Loving parents, & positive encouragement). Each of the "built in senses" that enthusiastically I practiced (dancing+singing+writing poems+composing music, etc) were ridiculed, critisized, & I was often daily told "shut up! or drop dead" first in german, & then in the US. - Two relationships helped me survive: the 1st. I found out we are not allowed to share in TGN, & the second was an outgrowth of the 1st.= my own self-confidence. The Little light inside refused to die. Instead, I would spend most days in the garden & there share with flowers & animals my Love of dance & poems & music & all things good. Truth be told I was another little Alma.

@dottile46 - many more to share here, & of all ages, with all kinds of different skills... Yet, that their skills are maybe not your skills?. - The point is YOU precious one have your own built in senses you can always Develop further. And in so doing you bless yet others. The more the merrier 🤗