recipes from living off the land

Comments

• Obiora E
    Obiora E Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz Thank you for sharing. I am attaching some "fresh from the garden recipes" with the bulk of the ingredients being grown and harvested.

Have a Happy New Year!

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

@Obiora E

Wow what an awesome gift. Thank you and I cannot wait to try them! Esp the fried green tomato recipe but they all look good.

Happy New Year to you as well!

• SherryA
    SherryA Posts: 314 ✭✭✭

Thank you both!

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @silvertipgrizz - re "fresh from the garden, recipes" : Well since we don't have fish flopping around in our yard, & no chickens yet, & were I to pretend to try to hunt down & shoot some other critter around the neighborhood, in short order I would find myself locked-UP, lol - and the state mental hospital is only 3 miles down the road.

So, my recipe from the garden goes like this:

1.Spot some ripe food, that is ours,

2.open mouth, Savor, & swallow: dirt & all: Healthy for the Immune system, Yummy, &

3.providing all kinds of anti-oxidants, & vitamins

4.Daily replace the Minerals (patch), no longer found in sufficient quantities, too many awol, - such that body can stay 🤩 YOUNG for my passions including iceskating...

These are simple enough for any age. - What do you think? 🙂

• silvertipgrizz

@figsagee

You're welcome. Check out some of the other links you might like in addition to the recipes.

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow

I'm too busy watching the Chris vid you left the link for the book at amazon but i'm checking out his vid first. I love it when people are able to turn their life around and thrive. Thank you for the link.

I hope your holidays were great.

• Obiora E
    Obiora E Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz You are very welcome! It is my pleasure...the intention was to create a cookbook with the same name but I am not sure if it will come to fruition or not but only time will tell.

@figsagee You are welcome.