crochet hand warmers (English) with pictures/diagrams

Comments

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

I often wear hand warmers while reading at night in bed. I like to keep the house a little cooler than many, but my fingers do get chilly easily. These look pretty, and seem fairly easy for a novice. Thanks for sharing.

• maimover
    maimover Posts: 359 ✭✭✭

I passed the link along to my youngest daughter; she’s been making some really cool hats and scarves. Maybe she can add these to her work. Thanks for sharing 😊

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mary Linda Bittle

@maimover

An even faster way to make hand and forearm warmers is to take any old pair of socks and use the heel part of each sock to form a hole just big enough for your thumb, and then take of as much of the toe part as you want. Sometimes I have taken just the end of the toe part off and rolled it up enough to provide a little 'ergonomics' for my time on the puter. Some turned out real nice according to the design/colors of the sock pairs I used, but they always kept my hands warm and allowed for good dexterity as well. And another way to use what you have without any additional cost.

• maimover
    maimover Posts: 359 ✭✭✭

also great ideas... I like rolling the toes for support when using the computer.