Leather-Soled Shoes Relieve Aches and Pains!
All disease is accompanied by inflammation and inflammation causes pain. A large percentage of American adults are afflicted with chronic pain. I wonder if making this one simple change could save them a world of hurt.
According to Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S., "Breathable leather allows the body to absorb negatively charged ions from the earth — enough to dial back the body’s production of pain-causing inflammation by 277%!"
"These ions work to neutralize the free radicals that also promote weight gain, cardiovascular disease and insomnia. Folks in warmer areas can get the benefits by walking barefoot on soil, grass or sand!"
It's good to know that you can reap the rewards of walking barefoot in the grass, even when it's cold outside. Just be sure you wear leather-soled shoes. 😉
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 509 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 518 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter