Does anyone Diffuse Essential Oils to help with cold and flu?
Diffusing essential oils is one of the best ways to help relieve congestion from stuffy nose, runny nose, and pressure in the sinus area. Here is my families favorite blends : 3 drops Peppermint essential oil 3 drops Eucalyptus essential oil 1 drop Lemon essential oil add to diffuser.
To help loosen up a chest cold: Breathe Easier–3 drops lavender, 3 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops peppermint
Smells like Vicks–2 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops tea tree, 1 drop lemon, 1 drop lavender, 1 drop thyme, 1 drop peppermint. Hubby doesn't like this one.
Purify the air: 2 drops tea tree, 2 drops eucalyptus, 1 drop oregano, 1 drop cinnamon, 1 drop lavender, 1 drop sandalwood.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter