What's your favourite potato recipe.
I've got 1 that I'd like to share. Potato salad with spicy lemon & parmesan mayo. Serves 6 . 1kg baby potatoes, juice of 2 lemons, 2tbls preserved lemon finely chopped, 1/3 cup olive oil, 2/3 cup grated parmesan, good handful finely chopped parsley, 5 jalapenos finely chopped, 150g thinly sliced feta and 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber. Directions, boil potatoes, drain and cool. While potatoes are boiling, place lemon juice, preserved lemon, oil and parmesan in blender, whiz until thick and emulsified. Transfer to bowl and stir in parsley and jalapenos, then add potatoes. Place fetta on serving plate/bowl, top with potato mixture, cucumbers and extra parsley. This is now my fav potato salad recipe.
I also use sliced potato sometimes in lasagna and moussaka instead of pasta sheets.
This Week's Leaders
- 607 All Categories
- 19 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 24 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 187 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 371 Current Events & Breaking News
- 967 Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.1K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 382 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 27 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 243 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 287 The Homestead: DIY
- 795 Personal Journals
- 72 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter