Lady's Mantle Benefits
Women of all ages can benefit from this beautiful herb. It is good for pains, spotty bleeding, end of pregnancy, postpartum & menopause. It is also good to use for a prolapsed uterus.
So many women silently struggle hopelessly with this last problem and so many get taken in by the medical establishment & so called "experts" who offer concoctions & strange exercises. You can help yourself & don't have to spend/waste lots of money and/or be at their mercy. If anyone is interested, I will start a thread about what more I have learned about this subject, carefully gleaned from the surrounding online & offline noise, noise in which there is a lot of scum. I have no respect for people who take monetary advantage of others who are hurting.
I have an aunt who had full uterine prolapse. She said a midwife gave her something & it worked. When I asked what it was, she didn't remember. I bet that it was this or some combination containing this herb.
Lady's mantle can be used for men too. Haha Being an astringent, it has other benefits that I have not touched on.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter