Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Listings of info sites with permission from Jennifer@Seed2Pantry regarding coronavirus — The Grow Network Community
Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

-Jack Canfield

Listings of info sites with permission from [email protected] regarding coronavirus

silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yahoo/Inbox

[email protected] <[email protected]>

Fri, Feb 28 at 9:33 AM

Hi there, Dianne -

I’ve had a lot of people telling me they are concerned about the coronavirus so I thought I’d share all the places I’m getting my information so you can stay on top of things.

There is no need to panic…

...unless the mullet come back into fashion... I actually hear that could be a thing, so in that case panic and run for the hills….:)

Hopefully, my comic relief worked….

I know we all have children, spouses, and/or older parents that we are worried about.

The people who will come through this pandemic the healthiest are those that stay in the know….

So here are my sources. Check them daily, then go about your business accordingly and you’ll stay safe.

Dr Roger Seheult, MD, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine. He is giving daily updates and breaking down the info coming from official sites.

John Campbell, a retired physician who is a medical school teacher. This is actually one of my favorite YouTube channels and he has been explaining the virus from the beginning.

Chris Martenson over at Peak Prosperity has been giving financial insights for years especially when it comes to a crisis. He is the author of the Crash Course. You can check out his YouTube channel here.

The Lancet, a British medical journal that has been around for over 100 years. They are reporting daily on COVID-19. Here is an article detailing clinical features of the virus.

You can read about how the virus might be spread here at The Scientist.

The World Health Organization is the source for a lot of the new organizations who are currently reporting on the virus.

Johns Hopkins has a handy heatmap you can get the numbers at a glance. Be sure to look at the graph in the lower right hand corner.

I do not like to watch news channels for information on things like this, that might directly affect me….:) News channels have an agenda and they have to fill airtime so they will be usually be skewed and speculate on things they just don’t understand.

One other source I almost forgot, because I have been on their email list for about 8 years is CIPRAP Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy out of the University of Minnesota. They send a daily email and this is the email many physicians receive so they can make sure they are on top of what’s going around.

If you subscribe to their email list please open the email (unopened emails go into the spam folder and please do not EVER report then as spam--email you signed up for is not spam). You can always unsubscribe or just go to the website if you don't want to their email.

And finally one more resource that I want to mention is our Preparedness Planner since it’s on sale. We almost never put it on sale because it sells really well at its current price, but we want to do something to help.

This is the most comprehensive Preparedness Planner and Record Keeper anywhere.

With The Preparedness Planner & Record Keeper you can quickly and easily figure out how much food storage you have on hand, keep track of your food storage rotation, record your important document information, determine where you need to build up your preps and where you have a surplus, and more…

Click here, then use code FOODSTORAGENOW to save $5.

Take Care,

Jennifer Osuch

Seed To Pantry School

P.S. Here is a list of level headed, non-conspiracy, fact based, information and resources to help you prepare for the coronavirus.