Best water filter for traveling? 💧
The next few years are going to be very heavy travel years for me - this Grow Network is demanding so much! (I'm not complaining... in fact I love it, but it's still quite intense).
I've gotten spoiled by very clean, beautiful water for the past years while I was living so remotely. And now, as I'm getting out more, I'm realizing just how bad the water supply in most cities is. Yikes!
What is your recommendation for a good travel water filter? I'm tending to be in a lot of AirBnB's and some hotels. I like to drink at least a gallon each day. More realistically is two gallons per day as I often cook for myself (that's why I like AirBnB's).
Do you have a favorite? Something light and compact...
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter