I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I want to give a shout out to grownetwork oral care products, Equisetum hyemale and the new toothpowder! I also started carrying a six inch piece of licorice root stick around with and "brush" all throughout the day. Way more than in the past with having to carry a brush/paste and find a bathroom. I chose the licorice root because I like the taste versus any others recommended.
I started using these exclusively a while ago and had a dental appointment last week . My hygienist told me that I had very little plague or staining compared to my appointment six months ago! My gum health is excellent and I was borderline periodontal disease before. I wasn't quite ready to share my change with her yet, I want to see what the next six months do.
Thank you for the Natural Dentist program!
Does anyone else have any natural oral health protocols to share?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter