Ginger Beer Recipe?
How to make ginger beer. I know there are lots of recipes and how to's out there as I've looked at them and I am hoping for a recipe that does not call for the specific 'yeast'. Just trying/wanting to save a little time as I am already busy all the time. I have successfully made 'gingerale' but the ginger beer is not quite so fast and easy according to the recipe's I have found so knowing the awesome number of experienced 'fermenters' here....
A reputable place to buy 'water' keifer. A company that if the grains don't reproduce they will replace them. I had some and for the longest, (all the while enjoying my water keifer), to do anything additional I could find recommended to get the grains to multiply as I had people I wanted to share some with and my small batch could not keep up with my at the time new found addiction lol....
Any suggestions for both much appreciated.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 508 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter