Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

preventative measures — The Grow Network Community
Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless.

-Thomas Edison

preventative measures

silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• tomandcaratomandcara Colorado front range- Denver MetroPosts: 521 ✭✭✭

What does the link tell us? It would be great if you posted some of the preventative measures

• silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tomandcara I did, they are in the link. Just click it and they'll come up.

• timtandmetimtandme Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

Everything I see says washing your hands for 20 seconds, fresh garlic, fat soluble vitamin C, and vitamin D3.

@timtandme When I click on the link, it shows 6 preventative measures, with a short summary and on the hand washing adds the sneezing covering your mouth... at the base of each preventative measure it gives the option to "Learn More" so just click on it to view the rest of that specific prevention for more info.

• pamelamackenziepamelamackenzie Posts: 145 ✭✭✭

Best preventive measure is probably to stay home as much as possible. Once your are home with no visitors, sanitize everything including clothes, shoes you wore out. You might want to continue doing so for 10 - 14 days to ensure one of your house members that might be carrying / shedding virus has not contaminated anything. Then once you and house are clean and sanitized, one would guess that you would not have to worry about the extra COVID 19 hand washing / surface sanitizing again until / if you go somewhere or someone visits, or you bring in mail/packages, etc

• MommaMoMommaMo Posts: 91 ✭✭✭

Vitamin C is crucial to keep your immunity up. Vitamin B1, D3, and lysine (as per Dr. Rath and others) are also important. Sugar and simple carbs are not helpful (even though cabin fever makes us crave them). Do your best and don't stress.

Don't forget K2 anytime taking Vit D3 to 'keep calcium in it's proper places' and out of our arteries.

Everyone stay safe.