Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Natural life saving potential for all of us, herbalists heads up with feed back please — The Grow Network Community
WHAT'S CHANGING IN 2021 AND HOW TO NAVIGATE IT
a free community call lead by Marjory Wildcraft this Sunday, January 24 at 2pm CST

register here➥ howtopreparefor2021.com

Natural life saving potential for all of us, herbalists heads up with feed back please

silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in COVID-19/Coronavirus

Edit: Video no longer available online

Tagged:

Comments

• toreytorey Posts: 2,336 admin

@silvertipgrizz

Wow! What a lot of information! I watched it twice. I encourage everyone to watch it. I will be putting the book he talks about on my wish list. Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy. Just can’t afford it right now. He is right in that “modern” medicine or pharmaceutical medicine is not looking to herbs or anything else for treating people who have contracted any type of coronavirus. Their focus has been on testing and developing vaccines because that’s what they do. As with most things, there is no profit in cure. I once heard an interview on a CBC radio program with a pharmaceutical rep who actually said on live radio, “It is not within the mandate of any pharmaceutical company to cure any disease.” There are many herbal and other treatments for viral diseases. I like that he talks about having a healthy body to start. Even now, with imminent threat, we can take immune supportive herbs and supplements that will help prevent infection and lessen symptoms if we should get sick. 

There is so much negativity and fear being promoted, so this video offers positive help and assistance for us to be proactive.

On a similar note, where he talks about flagging internet articles referring to “harmful” substances that have health benefit, there was an interesting article in a recent Homeopathy+ newsletter. Dr. Sankaran (who is a medical doctor as well as one of the world’s foremost homeopaths) had written an article regarding camphora and 3 other remedies that were being used in Iran to treat COVID-19 with success. The article was removed from the internet within 24 hours. So the top remedies to treat this virus have been suggested as Camphora, Veratrum album, Arsenicum album and Carbo-veg. We’ll see if the “Net Police” find this and remove it. LOL This is a link to the Homeopathy+ article if anyone is interested. https://homeopathyplus.com/have-two-doctors-identified-a-treatment-and-preventative-remedy-for-covid-19/ If you can't find these remedies at your local health food store, they are all available on Amazon.

• silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

@torey Thank you for watching it. I flagged the book and author as well, and also adding it to my list of 'necessary books'.

Going to the link you included now and thanks much for it as I know it will also be very informative.

The very best to you and yours stay safe.

• valizonavalizona Posts: 48 ✭✭✭

Just joining this discussion. the video has been removed, but I've added the book to my wish list.

I would very much like those interested in empowering themselves through all this COVID crazy by checking out Dr. Elisa Song's website,

happykidshealthykids.com

She is a functional medicine doctor with knowledge and experience in phytonutrition, homeopathy, acupressure, essential oils, and herbs as well. BOTH of her young children tested positive for COVID early on and were hospitalized, albeit briefly. So she put together an online class called "Functional Medicine strategies for the Pandemic". SUPER helpful!!! you may even join her FB support group.

Knowledge is power and the knowledge of how to best support the miracle of our body's own systems is truely very powerful.

I hope this knowledge may bless many with peace going forward. To quote Dr. Song, "Fear is enemy #1"