Does Anyone use Witch Hazel?
Witch Hazel is a natural Astingent
It Cleanse, Sooths and Treats
Does not dry your skin out.
Cleans oily skin
Minor cuts, scapes and bug bites
Good treatment for cold sores and treats acne.
Tightens skin, so good to wrinkles and double chins.
Helps remove a ticks
Simply combine witch hazel with warm water and a bit of lemon juice to create a fresh-scented, all-natural cleaning solution that works brilliantly on metal, glass surfaces, tile, and even jewelry.
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter