Fire Cider Options
I make a fire cider using a basic recipe from Rosemary Gladstar. It is awful tasting but I take it. Now with Covid-19 my family wants me to make it for them. I know the kids won’t drink after that first time and my husband won’t either.
What do you do to make it more palatable? Local honey? Rose hips?? How much? I’m afraid if I add something sweet it’s going to end up even worse tasting!!
Could I make it into a tincture and add it to fruit pops or juice??
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 28 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter