Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Cultivating Cannabis – Overview — The Grow Network Community
Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others

-Gordon B. Hinckley

Cultivating Cannabis – Overview

SystemSystem Posts: 75 admin
edited March 25 in Cultivating Cannabis

imageCultivating Cannabis – Overview

Read the full story here

Comments

• toreytorey Posts: 1,339 admin

Just did the first lesson of this course. Looks like it will be very informative for anyone wanting to grow their own.

• judsoncarroll4judsoncarroll4 Posts: 1,283 admin

Not legal in my state... or my region... nowhere within 1,000 miles from here. So, I guess this will be the one I don't do. Maybe I could do hemp, but that would just be an invite for government to come onto my land.

• sallyhowardsallyhoward AustraliaPosts: 107 ✭✭✭

That was great. A fun course and a good couple of links to some short and sweet youtube extra videos.

• sonbyrdsonbyrd Posts: 23 ✭✭✭

Really informative. I always wondered about the difference between sativa and indica! THANK YOU!

• tuliv4tuliv4 Posts: 17 ✭✭✭

I appreciate that the beauty and interest of the plant itself is mentioned. Great overview giving info on background, history, strains, legality etc. An example of a pearl that expands my knowledge there’s 3 strains, not just 2 - very cool, thank you.