Mr. Stick Man
Stick Man has been a well loved member of our family for many years now. He has the most wonderful personality. I wanted to introduce him to all of you. He always brings a smile to my face every time I see him.
We fashioned glasses for him shortly after he came to stay, but, he lost them.
If you have some sticks and a bit of cloth, creating stick people is fun & easy. Maybe you could hide a few "friends" amongst your houseplants, maybe even make a few for upcoming Easter baskets or Christmas decorations next year.
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter