Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Green bean trellis- Husbands latest woodworking project — The Grow Network Community
Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth.

- Kenneth H. Blanchard

Green bean trellis- Husbands latest woodworking project

lmrebertlmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

This is the latest project in our suburban food medicine back yard... I’m jealous of the green beans because I want to use it for my loofahs!

If you zoom up her engraved and burned a scripture in it... I love this so much!!

Comments

• JensJens Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭

@lmrebert looks really good and sturdy. The burned in scripture is really cool.

• KarinKarin New ZealandPosts: 272 ✭✭✭

@lmrebert great frame, looks really sturdy. Can't see the scripture tho, what is iit?

• dianne.misspoozdianne.misspooz Posts: 104 ✭✭✭

Looks great! I should be putting up my cattle panels for my beans next weekend. You've inspired me to get moving!

• EarlKellyEarlKelly Penn state master gardener Northeastern Pennsylvania zone 5bPosts: 230 ✭✭✭

They both are really nice! Great job, love to see some pictures later this year covered with plants. Stay healthy.

• drpclarkedrpclarke Posts: 53 ✭✭✭

I am inspired to do something like this.

• VickiPVickiP Posts: 566 ✭✭✭✭

Nice. I have been looking a different plans, I really like this one.

• lmrebertlmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

@foodherbshealth its Genesis 1:29-30💕

• herbantherapyherbantherapy Posts: 454 ✭✭✭✭

Really nice. My trellises need some repairs before they go up this year. Thanks for the reminder! I swear I would have pulled them out in a couple of weeks and been annoyed that they are not ready to set out!! #weekendproject

• sallyhowardsallyhoward AustraliaPosts: 106 ✭✭✭

Very inspiring. And they look sturdy

• maimovermaimover Posts: 307 ✭✭✭

@lmrebert @greyfurball I agree with EarlKelly 😊

• silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

@maimover @lmrebert @greyfurball

I also agree with @EarlKelly

Also, I couldn't see the scripture either. Where is it?

And thanks for posting these. I think I have just enough wood left to build one for myself.

Here’s close up of scripture 👍🏻🙏🏻

@greyfurball I really love your trellis so very perfect!! I love the idea of it being portable... we live in a wind tunnel here in SoCal... we’ve lost trees, shutters off our home etc... it’s a real battle so we have to secure it deep in the ground... he can still uproot it but not too easily... I’m hoping he will just get rid of all the grass and just keep making food and herbal areas!!

• Ruth Ann ReyesRuth Ann Reyes Managing Director TGN Shy of the Chi - Zone 5bPosts: 348 admin

This is awesome! Love the scripture!