Rural intruders--is anyone seeing this?
My husband is part of a forum of hunters. He saw a post from a guy in rural North Carolina. My husband went hunting with the guy and because of that, knows that he lives in a very rural area. The guy was saying that in the past week he has had two separate incidents of men coming onto his property. He found one in his shed; the intruder ran off. Another intruder was trying to steal a turkey and there was a confrontation.
Is anyone else having problems with intruders?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter