Doc Jones greatly reduced his main herbal course

LaurieLovesLearning
LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,519 admin
edited November 2020 in Other Courses

If you have the funds and wanted to learn from him, it sounds like this is a perfect time to do so.

I wish... sigh.

Comments

• Megan Venturella
    Megan Venturella Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting!

• Melinda
    Melinda Posts: 123 ✭✭✭

Thank you for letting us know.

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great offer, unfortunately, still well above my buget.

• LaurieLovesLearning

@vickeym I know. 🙁

• Desiree
    Desiree Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

I had been looking at his course for some time and almost signed up at Christmas as a gift to myself but didn't because of the cost. When I saw this discount, I took the leap! So far I am really really enjoying learning from it. I just love his humor and down to earth attitude.

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

LaurieLovesLearning I love the way he presents things. It is always so interesting, fun and doesn't feel like "schooling". I would love to take advantage of the offer. Since I'm in a small tourist village and Princess tours has just announces no cruise ships, buses or trains this year and they are not opening their lodges. Most folks in our little village will not have work this summer. I work in our local grocery, So I am still working but only about half my normal hours and as things get worse through the summer that could go down further. Right now, we will not be spending anything that isn't necessary and am I sure most folks in our area are thinking the same thing. Yes, we did all get a stimulus check, but "hopefully" people will be using it to pay bills and maybe keep some food on the table.

Will continue to pray for everyone.

• Vicky M.
    Vicky M. Posts: 74 ✭✭✭

I love Dr. Jones sense of humor!

• Ruth Ann Reyes
    Ruth Ann Reyes Posts: 577 admin

Nice! I love Doc!

• nksunshine27
    nksunshine27 Posts: 343 ✭✭✭

@desireet02 i'm glad you took the leap ive been one of his students for a while, i love his classes so much i became an affiliate

i wish i would have known that people were interested in Dr. Jones classes. i didn't know i could post it here. ive mentioned him before though.,

• LaurieLovesLearning

@vickeym Our thoughts exactly. It is wise to be frugal & make wise money choices right now. I keep telling our oldest the same. Hopefully she listens. I think she is listening somewhat, but I think her saving could still be improved. She doesn't feel the urgency quite yet as she is still working.

• soeasytocraft
    soeasytocraft Posts: 237 ✭✭✭

The crazy exchange rate makes it prohibitively! And makes me sad.😥

• LaurieLovesLearning

@soeasytocraft I think a few of us will join in on your sorrow.