Goldenseal or Bayberry for nasal polyps?
I am wanting to get some goldenseal for use for my husband's nasal polyps that have returned. I read that a nasal rinse is the way to go, but nothing flows through his nose. He won't do this.
So, in this case, what might be better to attack possible infection that may be hiding in there? Tea, tincture? Leaf, root? The answer will determine what form of the dried stuff I get.
Any help is appreciated!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 355 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter