Shameless Garden Bragging

Megan Venturella
Megan Venturella Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭

Let’s do it! Because maybe no one else cares but I LOVE seeing pictures of a garden in progress. Please share pictures of yours! It’s cool to see what people do depending on climate, space, etc.

I’m growing a new-to-me variety of calendula, red beauty radish, and my first potato/onion patch. What are you doing?

Comments

• herbantherapy
    herbantherapy Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭

I expanded are perennial bed and I’m growing royal purple potatoes, Yukon golds and fingerlings!

We got free compost from our transfer station in celebration of Earth Day so we top dressed our herb garden and I’m loving how it looks. Check out those Egyptian walking onions starting to walk (my first experience with these guys) in the second tier on the west side of terrace.

And several of my rhodies and azaleas are blooming for pure garden pleasure! Oh and Green Lavender..so much fun!!

Thank you for sharing pics! I love seeing gardens in growth.

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

• blevinandwomba
    blevinandwomba Posts: 813 ✭✭✭✭

Lovely pictures! I'll have to wait for warmer weather before I have anything to show off.

• lmrebert
    lmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

Beautiful you have every right to brag💕💕💕🌸

• Megan Venturella
    Megan Venturella Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭

@herbantherapy Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love your setup! It’s so fun to see what other people do.