Guess this plant
I often put seeds into my houseplant pot soil & I don't often forget what I put where. For the life of me, I really don't know what I put in here. I thought at first that it was broadleaf plantain. It certainly doesn't look/feel like it at this point. It looks like grass or grain, neither of which I planted!
The leaves are tender. I get no smell from them when I touch them. It has a tiny seed. It tastes green, so that's no help either.
I am stumped. I will need to put it in something else soon, whatever it is!
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 56 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 341 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 452 Current Events & Breaking News
- 47 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.3K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 509 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 38 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 517 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 391 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 103 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter