Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Woodworking plans site — The Grow Network Community
Honesty is telling the truth to ourselves and others. Integrity is living that truth.

- Kenneth H. Blanchard

Woodworking plans site

LaurieLovesLearningLaurieLovesLearning ModeratorManitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 3,646 admin

For all of the woodworking DIY folks here, I want to share this huge database of plans that I found years ago. Some are free, some aren't, but a search can bring up a lot of interesting projects.

Comments

• EarlKellyEarlKelly Penn state master gardener Northeastern Pennsylvania zone 5bPosts: 230 ✭✭✭

Very cool site. As a woodworker always looking for free stuff to build. Thanks for the info. Going to go into more depth and see what else they have to offer.

• LaurieLovesLearningLaurieLovesLearning Moderator Manitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 3,646 admin

@EarlKelly Please post what you make! I'd love to see past projects & current ones.

• EarlKellyEarlKelly Penn state master gardener Northeastern Pennsylvania zone 5bPosts: 230 ✭✭✭

Will do. Always cutting lumber from the homestead and making furniture for my kids and grandchildren. They love it because everything is better built than what you can buy.

• vickeymvickeym Posts: 640 ✭✭✭✭

Very interesting looking. Can't wait to see what they have to offer. Thank you for sharing.

• toreytorey Posts: 2,553 admin

I have passed this along to my daughter who has taken up wood working. Mostly live edge projects for her new house at the moment but she wants to branch out.

• JensJens Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭

Amazing site. Thanks for sharing.

• StacyLouStacyLou Southern WisconsinPosts: 89 ✭✭

Thanks for sharing!

• drpclarkedrpclarke Posts: 53 ✭✭✭

Here is another site that is good.

ana-white.com