Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

For the LOVE of CATS, and DOGS a must read — The Grow Network Community
When in doubt, throw doubt out and have a little faith….

- E.A. Bucchianeri

For the LOVE of CATS, and DOGS a must read

silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 6 in Dogs & Cats

Comments

• kbmbillups1kbmbillups1 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks. Watched another one on how to transition your cat from dry to wet food or from wet to raw food and one on why cats throw up.

• seeker.nancy - Central Texasseeker.nancy - Central Texas Posts: 703 ✭✭✭✭

Wow, interesting. When I hear "plasma" I think of the component of blood. The fish skin info is new to me as well. Thank you for sharing @silvertipgrizz!

• silvertipgrizzsilvertipgrizz Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

@seeker.nancy

@kbmbillups1

Our precious fur family members bring so much to our lives. I continually find it unbelievable how very few trained in the anatomy and physiology of felines still leave us with very few home made recipes or esp 'how to' so we can make it for them ourselves, making them actually healthy.. Dr. Becker of Dr. Mercola has a book out of recipes and there are so many vitamins and other things like taurine... Is it that cats are really that vulnerable or do we just not know much at all about their physiology, freeing us, and them from the so called pet food companies, and there fore freeing our awesome companions from most likely premature illness, aging and death?

I'm so happy you found valuable info in this article.